Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Sunday selection for 12/18

OK,

Cooled off slightly Saturday as I has 4 Listed winners from 6 races with 2 exactas and a trifecta lifting me to 28 Listed winners from my last 33 races handicapped.

My Free Pick Saturday won the Hollywood Futurity - Liasion paying $12.20 $7.20 & $4.80.

I have 6 races handicapped for Sunday including 3 @ Gulfstream Park, 2 @ Aqueduct, and one from Hollywood Park.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #9 SUMMER FRONT - is 2/2 lifetime with both on turf. Has rated and shown speed so he is very versatile. The two colts to beat in here both drop from the Breeders Cup. I expect both to bounce since they were cranked to the gills to make the BC and failed, so regression is expected today. Summer Front has the positional speed to take the race to them regardless of the pace.

Today will be the last day of selections till Opening Day at Santa Anita which traditionally December 26th.

The very best of luck!

No comments: