Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Free Selection

Well,

I tried to take a few days off from handicapping.... but couldn't. I printed off the PP's for the Ginger Brew Stakes today at Gulfstream Park from the Free Past performance section on my blog and am going against one of my after Breeders Cup rules by selecting a horse who ran in the BC, while not very well which makes it more palatable. She was my selection in the Filly Juvenile Turf and didn't run a step having drawn in the 11 post.

Today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 ~ #3 ANN OF THE DANCE - has some very nice racing on the Polytrack and is extremely well bred for turf. Her only turf race she was drawn extremely wide and didn't run a step. That was her 1st race for one of the best horseman in the USA - Marty Wolfsen, and if he thinks she'll turf - she'll turf. She has four workouts since the BC, draws a much better post today, and is 10/1 on the morning line so she is well worth a few sheckles. I am boxing her in the exacta as well - 3/1-6-7.

The very best of luck!

No comments: