Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Churchill Downs on KY Derby Day

 OK,

Its Kentucky Derby Day and I couldn't be more excited. Both the jumpers I'm involved with are in race in stakes today, just an incredible start to my runners in 2022. Vallelujah races back tomorrow as well, a fantastic weekend on tap.

Oh yeah, the KY Derby! Wow, what a card assembled at Churchill Downs today, 14 races, 27 hours, it will never end. Fantastic sequences today and lots and lots of wagers. Pick your spots, you don't eat every appetizer on a menu, you don't need to bet every wager you can. They've added even more Multi-Race PK5's and PK3s, so there is something for everyone and I can't wait to play. 

I'm looking to score in the KY Derby too. My selection will go far under the radar and we have the biggest betting pools of the year to take advantage of. I'm normally a horizontal player so I'll be trying to get alive with PK5's - PK3s but this is one of the only days of the year I bet trifectas as it always pays way more than it should - and today will be no different, we're talking a possible lifetime score. I've listed the trifectas and how I'm going to play them, lets make some memories. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 3 - #3 LADY ROCKSTAR - This daughter of superstar Frankel makes her US debut today for barn having big 2022. She always ran well on the turf and comes back here in a nice cozy Allowance Race which gets her easier company and allows her to get 1st time Lasix. She's been well prepped all winter and is ready to roll off  the layoff today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: