Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Saturday selection is in The Hollywood Futurity

Ok,

Pick4win.com continues to bring winners, winners, and more winners. My five day streak now stands at 24 Listed winners from 27 races and I added 3 more exactas and 2 trifectas Friday as well. My free pick from yesterday got nailed on the wire by my 4th choice paying $12.80 $5.80 & $3.80 with the $57.80 exacta.

I have stopped trying to reach too far for big dollar winners or resurrect the dead and scaled back my selection process and it's paying off tremendously. I list 4 horses per race for superfecta wagering and for multi-race wager opportunities. When any of those 4 horses win, they are a Listed Winner. Some folks box all four in exactas. Some folks box my top pick with the other 3 in a exacta key box. Some folks spread in Pk 3's and Pk4's and use all four selections trying to make a score. There are many ways to use and cash with my selections, you just need to find and adapt them to your wagering style. Plus if you need FREE PP's, check out the left side of my blog and print out all the FREE PP's you'll need for today - i'm saving you $7 already for the Saturday DRF!

I will offer all today's Selections FREE to anyone who wants to check out my work. If you have a Member Account great, register for one if you don't have one. I'll even give you a Pay Membership for the rest of the weekend and you can look for yourself at my selections for the last 5 days while winning 24 of 27 races. Register at www.pick4win.com and then send me an email at pick4win@gmail.com and I'll get you set up.

For Saturday, I have 6 races handicapped including 2 @ Aqueduct, 2 @ Gulfstream Park, and one each from Hollywood Park and the Fairgrounds.

For Saturday's Free Selections -

Hollywood race 9 - #9 LIASON - is blossoming at the right time for Bullet Bob Baffert, last win was impressive but his last work was sensational. He started over 10 lengths behind Sky Kingdom who is also entered in the Futurity and made up the 10 lengths in the stretch to pass that rival to earn the 'bullet' work for the day in an ultra impressive workout. Id blossoming at the right time, I expect a a breakout performance today from the Indian Charlie colt today.He has Victory Gallop on the bottom of his pedigree which will only help him excel the further he goes. This is a special colt for Bullet Bob Baffert.

 Don't forget about my Free Selection offer for today! You have nothing to lose.

The very best of luck!

No comments: