Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zenyatta John's Breeders Cup 2011 selections

Wow,

Somehow, I have finished all my handicapping and selections for #BC11. I do feel comfortable with the selections with some likely winners and some bombs as usual.

I am offering Friday's selections for $15 and Saturday's selections for $20. If you want to purchase both days selections, I will offer them to you for only $25.

Please send me an email at pick4win@gmail.com for inquiries or further details. I will have the time to discuss the selections with my paying customers so they understand which plays are strongest and where the value lies in which wagers. If you can get alive into the Classic - you will be generously rewarded I promise.

Buy your selections now and you'll have plenty of time to analyze why I chose them and formulate your betting strategies.  We are gonna cash some serious tickets for sure.

Are you in?

The best of luck!

1 comment:

Milo Academy said...

thanks for Zenyatta John's Breeders Cup information.
Milo Academy