Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Zenyatta John's Breeders Cup Special

Well,

Breeder's Cup is this weekend. I will have special pricing and packages available. I have been conferring with several clockers, race watchers, and others formulating my strategies. 

Breeder's Cup prices will be as follows -

Breeders' Cup Friday ONLY- $15
Breeders' Cup Saturday ONLY - $20

For BOTH Breeders' Cup Friday and Saturday combo - $25

I have 5 pages of clocker notes plus tons of other pertinent information for you. All selections will be ready by Thursday late afternoon. Included with the Combo package you can email me your questions on the 'hows and whys' of my horses or ask my opinion of the ones you like. I will be available on SKYPE and Yahoo Messenger for those conversations.

Please take advantage as i have been banging out some long shot winners year after year, and this set of races looks ripe for serious profits.

Any questions, email me at pick4win@gmail.com

The very best of luck!

No comments: