Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Kentucky Derby Preps and Media Explosions

Well,

After this weekend, the Derby picture will be in focus or just less blurry for some. I have a good opinion of where the horses will be slotted but need this weekends preps to be run just in case there is a late developer who jumps up and shows me something astounding.

I will be publishing my Top Kentucky Derby selections in Tracy Nazzaro's Kentucky Derby Digest this season for the first time. I will make that available to everyone on my various social media outlets once it comes out. Follow Tracy on Twitter at @Derby_Digest and on Facebook - www.facebook.com/KentuckyDerbyDigest .

I was also contacted yesterday and asked if I'd like to blog for the Saratogian.com during the racing season here in Saratoga Springs. I am looking forward to that opportunity and hope that they follow up with me.

To follow me on social media, look for -

Twitter - @pick4win.com
Website - www.pick4win.com
Face Book - www.facebook.com/ZenyattaJohn & www.facebook.com/Pick4win

So check them out, "Like", and follow my wagering and racing adventures!

ZJ

No comments: