Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Saturday Horse Pick

OK,

It's the most exciting day of the year so far. We have three Derby prep races, baseball is back, and Freddy is leading the Masters. What a day is really an understatement!

I have 7 races handicapped for Saturday including 3 @ Keeneland, 2 @ Aqueduct, and one each at Gulfstream and Santa Anita.

The Santa Anita race alone is worth the price of admission. It is one of my two 4 Star selections today, and have been waiting this horses whole career to race on the grass. They are getting turf today and the price will surely be right as the 4th choice on the morning line. Cashing out big time.

The Derby preps seem logical to me so they are not among my selections. I see it this way-

The Wood ~ goes through Gemologist, Alpha, My Adonis, and Casual Trick.

The Santa Anita Derby ~ goes through Creative Cause, I'll Have Another, and Paytner.

The Illinois Derby ~ see it as Ring It Up, Z Rockstar, Morgan's Guerrilla, and Currency Swap.

For today's Free Pick ~

My other 4 Star selection will be today's Free Pick to build some cash and roll it into my later selections. Aqueduct race 3 - #10 Spin Out. This Zito trained colt was training like one of the best horses in Florida all winter. He had two races down south and now ships north with experience. Should speed pop them from the outside and go wire to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: