Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 1/15

 OK,

Big Saturday on tap, I'm excited to play, I've found a few 'live' runners and we are going to have some fun today!

For today I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park and races 6-10 from Santa Anita Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've also got a Spot Turf Play from Tampa Bay Downs in race 8 with a PK3 as well. Lastly, the Golden Hour PK4 looks pressable today. 

3 Top Pick Winners each day this week at Gulfstream Park, but of all the races, today's are what's gotten me most excited this week. I have three Best Bets at GP - ALL in the Late PK5 which makes me want to press, press, press to maximize those returns. Two are turf runners & one on the dirt. Lets cash some tickets!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream Race 4 - #6 POPPY'S BOYS - This Verrazano horse returns to South Florida after facing more restricted and better company the last two after two impressive races at this reduced level. He should be dead fit after turf racing all fall and now moves back to Tapeta, the barns best statistical move at 25% and handled it well in Chicago. He'll be forwardly placed and on the outside to sweep home for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: