Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wow - not a bad day for Breeders' Cup

Well -

I hope there are some happy folks out there tonight as many of my selections won races but only one winner on top - Dangerous Midge. But the results were amazing as a lot of my picks where on the board.

And as a thank you and bonus - everyone that purchased a Breeders' Cup package - please enjoy FREE FULL access with the Weekend Warrior button. This Free access will be until Sunday 11/21 .  The Turkeyday Hollywood park Turf festival is almost as exciting for me as the Breeders Cup - cause it's all on grass. I have the winner of the 11/27 or 11/28 Hollywood Derby winner in my stable mail who is gonna be a monster. But please enjoy Free selections through 11/21.

As for my results -

Juv Turf -
My pick Utley was nowhere. Second choice Soldat ran 2nd $5.20 & $4.00. Third pick Madman Dairies ran 4th while forth pick Willcox  Inn grabbed 3rd at $8.80.

Sprint -
I didn't think Big Drama was gonna be able to get the lead but he did and it was over. My pick Smiling Tiger got 3rd at $5.00.

Turf Sprint -
My first pick Rose Catherine didn't get a call , I need to go over that replay to see what happened. My second choice Central City ran 2nd paying $9.80 & $7.80. My third choice Chamberlain Bridge WON paying $15.80 $8.20 & $5.60 and the exacta paid $156.20 if you boxed all four picks.

Juvenile -
My pick Rogue Romance ran 3rd paying $4.20. Second choice Uncle Mo won for fun paying $4.80 $3.40 & $2.60 . My fifth choice listed was Boys of Tosconova who out ran his pedigree to get 2nd paying $4.20 & $3.40. If you boxed all five - the exacta paid $17.80 and the trifecta paid $147.20.

Mile -
My top pick Proviso didn't run a step, I need to watch her replay to see what happened if anything. Second choice Sidney's Candy was a short horse as I thought with all the bullshit surrounding him the last 6 weeks. Third choice Goldikova won for fun for the third straight year paying $4.60 $3.20 & $2.40 . Amazing feat for horse and trainer.  Fourth pick Gio Ponte got 2nd paying $4.00 & $3.20. If you boxed all four the exacta paid $18.20.

Dirt Mile -
Don't know what happened. It might take three or four replays to see what happened to my selections. It was a very contentious race and it didn't go my way. Fourth pick Gayego got 3rd paying $6.80.

Turf -
As usual - my grass picks are so dangerous. I loved winner Dangerous Midge four days ago , way before Workforce scratched. I knew he would be 1st or 2nd on a slow pace and would kick home a winner. Well he WON paying $19.00 $9.80 & $5.20. My fourth pick Champ Pegasus got 2nd paying $9.00 & $4.80. My third choice Behabad ran 3rd paying $2.40. My second choice Al Khali was nowhere. another to be looked up on replays. If you boxed all four , I had the $172.60 exacta and the $523.80 trifecta.

Classic -

I'm sick. If the big mare Zenyatta got her nose down on the wire - it was worth well over $4000 to me. Zenyatta ran second paying $3.60 & $2.80. My second pick Blame ran a wonderful race as these two gallant glorious animals where many lengths in front of the pack. Blame won paying $12.40 $4.40 & $3.80. My fifth choice was Fly Down who got 3rd paying $8.60. If you boxed all five picks the exacta was $33.00 and the trifecta was $465.00. Pleasant Prince my third choice just wasn't good enough and my fourth pick Quality Road is clearly 'over the top' and will be off the the breeding shed.

Well - did you make any money? I made around $800 with various plays. There were lots of money making shots available for the taking, I hope I made some money for 'my friends'.

On my way out for tomorrow DRF - I feel lucky !!

2 comments:

Black Dove said...

We still love Zenyatta a week later and always. I made money that day and even in the Classic. But like I said on twitter after I saw Mike Smith cry, if Zen could talk, "Mike baby, we were great together, pick your head up jock...A Toast"!

I'll miss my 'Badass Mare' unless her owners take Heart and take her to Dubai! She'll win with bells on! I'm going to erect a statue of myself first in my hometown, then Zen.

Awesomesauce.

Zenyatta John said...

Thank you for commenting! I love and always will love Zenyatta.

Let's hope she goes to Dubai and shut Alan Shuback up once and for all as she would be crowned Champion of the World - Zenyatta