Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free Aqueduct Horse Picks

Sunday November 7th -

After a successful Breeders' Cup weekend - I'm pressing on with some strong Sunday selections. I have 8 selections total with 4 @ Aqueduct and 4 @ Churchill Downs with three 4 Star picks. I do have two very strong opinions with the grass stake races at both tracks. Send me an email at jackstraw@pick4win.com for details on purchasing.

As for today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc4 - #7 Pretty Boy Freud - goes turf to dirt so his muscles are very fit , drops from stake race to X1 allowance , Leo O'Brien won a race the other day and this one looks extremely live to me.

Churchill rc5 - #7 Lil Bit O'Fun - shows wonderful talent in two grass tilts, ran 2nd to BC Juv Turf runner who happens to be his barn mate, goes 2nd time two turns , hits very hard today.

I sent out a bunch of emails yesterday plus handed out a bunch of free  'sheets' at Saratoga Gaming and Raceway which is my local betting parlor of choice - anyone make any money??  Hope so ... If not , enjoy my blog, check out the FREE Past Performance links plus 'Live Chats' which i find very enjoying, Free picks, Free race replays, Horse Racing's BEST Online radio show , and much much more .....

Best of luck today!

No comments: