Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Breeders' Cup Saturday

K-

It's party time. I like today's races even more than yesterday. I have no idea how I'm going to bet them yet, but that's another story. Currently I only have the 8 BC races available on www.pick4win.com - but why would you bet anything else? Cause I have a juicy long shot at Aqueduct!

Today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc7 - #9 BOLD HAWK - goes 2nd off the layoff for Mr Toner, would adore any give in the turf, has a chance to light up the board in a very easy fashion.

Churchill rc7 - Breeders' Cup Juvenile  #9 ROGUE ROMANCE 30/1 on the morning line and i am anticipating an electrifying turn of foot that will catapult him to the lead down the stretch. The colt is bred for dirt and went on grass his first three starts only because Mr McPeek wanted to go two turns - extremely important info and confidence shown by Mr McPeek. This could be the next SUPER STAR !

To purchase today's picks - email me at jackstraw@pick4win.com - it's gonna rain money later!

The very best of luck today !

No comments: