Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gotta love testimonials

I had a bunch a new customers the last few weeks and I hope they are taking advantage of my good fortune and good handicapping that's produced a bunch a double digit winners in the last 10 days. That's what I'm here for.

But its always nice when someone writes a testimonial - I enjoy know when others are winning with my selections. I hope my friend Lloyd in Chicago is doing well , he wrote the first testimonial still on my homepage at www.pick4win.com.

My new fan Jack from New Jersey sent this to me last evening - Thanks Jack from NJ!

"I want to sign up to take advantage of all your services.
What and where do I do it?!?
Your picks are the best I have seen from anywhere!!"


2 comments:

Bob Hutt said...

Jack No Yellow School Bus for the partners of Fantasy Lane Stable. We have that one beat. LOL We have 3 Jumbo Jet Captains who are partners in FLS. We always joked if we ever made it to Churchill Downs that we were hijacking one of their Jets. We might even need two. Do you think Fidel will be happy to see us all afterward? Seriously if Charly takes us to the promise land can you imagine the fun we'll all have on that Jet? We hope you're there to join us. Charly is primed and ready. We heard him singing this morning "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today..."

And Jack tab a first time starter by the name of Joyce's Angel bought at the same sale, for basically the same price, born on the same day as Charly Feb 6th. If you think Charly is special just wait until you get a load of the daughter of Afleet Alex. She has a real Angel looking over her.

Wish us luck.

Zenyatta John said...

Thank you Mr Hutt for the heads up on Joyce's Angel and your thoughtful reply.

I do enjoy Charly's blog and wish everyone involved with Fantasy Line Stable the very best of luck.

That party on the jet should be amazing!

I know its early but the Travers has much more appeal than the Haskel - just food for thought. Lol. The Mid- Summer Derby is three minutes from my home and I enjoy seeing the best 3 yr olds run Travers Day.

But onward to the Sam Davis - the very best of luck.