Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Racing Results - 2/22

Well-

The free picks today were stinkers, but the pay selections were right on. I made four plays today. My only loser was free pick- Six Perfections.

At Aqueduct - Shoptate (2/1) was an easy winner for Steve Jerkins. This is a very well bred Hobeau Farms colt who has a Stakes in his future. He paid $6.20 to win and I gave the exacta as well of $16.80.

At Gulfstream - I ran second on the grass in the 9th with Dress Rehearsal (6/1), who paid $6.60 & $5.40 for Place and Show. I also gave out the exacta - $43.40.

At Santa Anita - (my juicy play mentioned last night) -ran second on the grass again (imagine two seconds on 2/22) with Santamonicacanyon (15/1) who paid $11.40 & $6.20 for Place and Show. I once again gave out the exacta of $75.20.

So it was a great day for the home team, lots of tickets to cash ...

So get up and dance or drop your pants - and do the Rockaway !!

Fazzizille my Hizzles ..

No comments: