Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 1/30

Alright,

Get tied on, we're gonna have some fun today.

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 10 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. If you're new to the program, turf racing is my specialty. I have an advantage in turf racing and I try and take advantage cashing tickets as often as possible. Sometimes, everything falls into place - weak field, pace advantage, false favorites and something jumps off the page at me. Well, it happened today and I can't wait to play. Only when the circumstances fall so much in my favor do I then exude confidence say'd "I got one!" and boy oh boy, do we have one today.

Last week I had my 1st (4 Star) selection on turf in a while and we got a tremendous ride and a solid $13 winner in Baffin Bay. I'm looking for fireworks today and believe I've designed the tickets to do so. It doesn't matter what level of player you are, if one horse knocks you out of the PK5, wouldn't you want to have my horse on your ticket? 

Grab whatever package you'd like - One Day, Long Weekend (today - Sunday) or 30 Day Pass as my selections continue to provide Double Digit Winners all week long at Gulfstream Park.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase you package.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #6 COULD BE - This Candy Ride gelding goes 2nd off the layoff after enduring a troubled trip but should step forward with the added fitness of that race as trainer excels with that move. She also picks up winning jock in Luis Saez who's riding in career best form now. He should cruise in the 2nd flight and kick on strongly down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: