Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/2

OK,

Almost had a terrific day yesterday as we cashed some nice tickets early as the Free Pick Luna Time ran a fabulous race for victory allowing us to cash some nice Pick3 tickets.

We were singled in the last race yesterday having a single to cash the Late Pick4 & Late Pick3 but didn't run as well as I was expecting. Box players did cash a bunch of exactas and trifectas too.

For Saturday, I have all 11 races handicapped with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some great wagering opportunities today as I only have one morning line favorite on top. I don't even have Palace Malice on top who'll be 1/5, I think I've found the perfect scenario to cash a nice ticket in The Whitney Stakes. I actually have a 20/1 shot on top who I can't wait to bet. In fact, I will have Pick4 & Pick3 wagers with that 20/1 as a single trying to take advantage of a huge overlay.  A nice day to get on board.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 2 - #4 GUILTY VERDICT - this royally bred 3 yr old Medaglia d'Oro filly out of Smuggler makes her 2nd start of the season today. She races on turf off the layoff which will provide the perfect tightener for today's turn back to 7 furlongs on the dirt. She also gets blinkers on and the hot riding Jose Ortiz. She does have a big beautiful stride, looking for her to tip out around the turf and run them down through the stretch.

The very best of luck.

No comments: