Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Sunday horse pick for 12/11

Wow,

We had 5 races handicapped yesterday and swept the card with 5 Listed winners, 5 exactas, 2 trifectas, and a superfecta. That makes me over the last 3 betting days having 16 Listed winners from 17 races! That is torrid!

My free pick yesterday Charm the Maker got nailed by my 2nd choice Killer Graces $30.40 $9.40 & $7.40 with the $78 exacta and the $433 trifecta as Weemissfrankie bounced as I expected.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy today's winners now as I have 6 races handicapped for today including one at Aqueduct and 5 @ Gulfstream Park.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream Park race 10 - #5 Crying Lightening - makes first start for superior grass trainer, gets Lasix for US debut. Has two works recently and wouldn't have been dropped in the starters box if she wasn't ready to roll today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: