Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Aqueduct horse pick for Sunday 11/20

OK,

Another respectable day for www.pick4win.com yesterday as we had 6 winners from 8 races with 4 exactas and 1 trifecta. The biggest winner was Sabercat winning the Delta Jackpot at $18.00 $8.20 & $5.60 but didn't complete the exacta.

I will have selections available Thursday - Sunday next week and am offering a Holiday special - $25 for all FOUR days. It's the four days I look forward to most because I love the Hollywood Turf Festival and usually fill my pockets pretty well with a score or two.

I have 6 races available today at www.pick4win.com including 4 @ Aqueduct, and one each from Churchill Downs and Woodbine.

For today's Free Pick~

Aqueduct race 1 - #2 Cash for Clunkers - is very well thought of by connections, makes his 2nd lifetime start today and should handle these with ease. Start the day of right.

The very best of luck!

No comments: