Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Free Sunday horse pick at Belmont Park via Pick4win.com

Well,

The picks went up late yesterday as I am still experiencing issues getting onto my website to input selections. If you are a current member or Lifetime member, you can always e-mail me and I will send back the selections if the website issues persist.

For today I have 8 selections available including the 3 stake races @ Woodbine and 5 from Belmont Park.

I did have 7 listed winners from 8 races yesterday including -

Belmont race 4 - #3 Ravello Storm - WON - $25.00 $13.80 & $9.30 with the $90 quinella, $161.50 exacta, $905 trifecta and the $6051 superfecta!

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy today's winner now! They are on the site and ready for you!

For today's Free Pick -

Belmont race 4 - #6 Fashion's Flight - shipped in with Theysken's Theory who got beat by the freak Winter Memories in yesterday's stake race. She gets Lasix today and should handle these with ease.

The very best of luck!

No comments: