Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Free Horse Pick 4 Friday 9/16 at Belmont Park - my Best Bet!

OK-

Had some computer issues last Sunday so no picks were available. For today, I have 6 plays available on www.pick4win.com including my Late Pk4 Part Wheel , which I hope to include every time now that Saratoga is over. I conversed with a friend last Sunday, talked about my selections, and he placed his Pk4 wager - and cashed for over $6,000!!!  That's the greatest benefit of my selections, I'm able to point out things most people don't see and my friend was able to tweak it slightly and score big-time!

As for Friday's Free Pick ~

BELMONT race 5 - #1 WILKINSON - is my best bet of the day, made 1st start on turf last time and was ultra-impressive in winning that race. A star was born on turf. Bet early, bet often, then bet again!

The very best of luck~!

No comments: