Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Saturday 5/15

K-

This could be the start of a fantastic day. I have 10 selections total for Saturday including 4 @ Belmont and 6 @ Pimlico.

The races at Pimlico are juicy , but I'm gonna CRUSH the early Daily Double Saturday at Belmont Park. I have a (5 Star) selection who I'm salivating to wager on in race 2 who will be fourth or fifth in the wagering making the double even more profitable.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your winning package NOW! I will even guarantee your purchase - if you don't make money with the $10 package on Saturday , I will give you Sunday for FREE!!!

As for Free Picks -

Belmont rc9 - #5 Midnite Silver - loves the Belmont lawn and has speed to close into - upset special...

Pimlico rc10 - #5 Not for Silver - has tons of speed to close into, comes in on his toes with some bullet works, best lifetime races are on dirt and he comes off a lackluster Polytrack effort. Will be flying down the stretch.

The very best of luck!

No comments: