Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Results for Friday

K-

After scratches which seemed to decimate the Pimlico card even though they had perfect weather. I was at a food show and didn't return home to see all the scratches till 4PM. I ended up with a first, a second, and a third from 6 selections.

Pimlico rc11 - #6 Lights off Annie - got CRUSHED at the window - 5/1 on the morning line and goes off even money but just spurted away down the lane for a easy win. She paid $4.00 $2.80 & $2.40.

Pimlico rc8 - #11 Sacred Journey - going first turf got 2nd - $4.60 & $2.80.

Belmont rc8 - #3 Greatsilversaint - could only manage 3rd - $2.90 with the $63.00 trifecta.

I have some juicy selections for Saturday - and I'll even guarantee your purchase! If you don't make money with my $10 package - I'll give you Sunday for FREE. Visit www.pick4win.com.

You have nothing to lose - except some nice winner if you don't buy your package NOW!!

No comments: