Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free Saratoga Horse Picks - Day 12

Thursday 8/5 -

As I am being forced to return from vacation for a sales meeting , today might be my first and only day of the meet I don't make it to the track. We'll see , but Ill be wagering for sure!

Took another donut yesterday trying to beat some heavy favorites. Saratoga can be brutal. Four or five horses won Wednesday on the Saratoga speedway that were under $4.00!! You really don't want me to put them on top do you? I hate these races and usually pass.

Visit www.pick4win.com as I believe I have some excellent grass plays for Thursday.

As for Free Picks -

Saratoga rc6 - #3 Indianapolis - this half to G1 winner Hard Buck makes his return - will get a solid run for our price.

Saratoga rc9 - #5 Bridgetown - makes return off layoff ready to roll - watch him fly down the lane.


The very best of luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm...TWO BIG WINNERS ... thank you Jack...great day at the Spa! U rock! xoxo

Zenyatta John said...

Thank you! Four winners total!