Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 8/8

Alright,

Only 2 Top Pick Winners from 9 flat races yesterday as I tried to beat Mr Buff unsuccessfully. But moving on today, hard rain overnight didn't soak into the ground but ran off. We're getting a light rain as I write but won't last and expecting the sum to shine most of the afternoon.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested with Off Turf Picks provided just in case and the Best Bet is on either surface.

I like a few sequences today as the Early PK5 and PK3 could be stepped in on as I like one in the 2nd and 3rd. The 2nd half of the card is plenty playable too as I like a turfer in the last but we need to see how the day unfolds weather-wise.

Looking forward to playing.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga Race 1 ~ #5 COLORINCOLONEL - This Looch runner ships in never better after being taken way back at Laurel last with too much to do late.She showed more positional speed previously without diminishing her late kick. I think she'll be forwardly placed and simply kicks on down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: