Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Results for Saturday

Well-

Nothing to write home about Saturday. If more of my selections had fired, we would have cashed some nice tickets. I had both Taqarub $29.00 & Roaring Lion the 1st and 2nd place horses in my exacta with Not For Silver who was nowhere over the hard packed, speed favoring strip.

I also had both Lookin at Lucky and First Dude in my exactas with Caracortado - but he weakened chasing too close to a hot pace. I wish we had gotten lucker - especially on my birthday.

I ended up with 1 win, 2 seconds, and a third from 9 selections.

Belmont rc1 - #1 Friend or Foe (4 star) -WON- $4.10 $2.30 & $2.10 with the $10 exacta and the $35.60 trifecta.

Belmont rc9 - #5 Midnite Silver - 2nd at 12/1 - caught a slower than expected pace - $12.60 & $6.80 - not a bad return there ...

Pimlico rc6 - #5 Latigo Shore - 2nd - $5.60 & $3.40 with the $25 exacta and the $50.20 trifecta.

Belmont rc8 - #8 Tom's Kitten - 3rd - $3.70 caught another slow pace and couldn't make up ground.

With a little more luck we would have cashed some nice tickets today. I have 10 selections available for Sunday on www.pick4win.com, we'll come back swinging!

Bon Nuit

No comments: