Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Park Horse Pick for Sunday 1/2

 OK,

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Got nailed on the wire with both Best Bets yesterday but we're coming back firing.

The races seems to set up for me eye well today and I'm really looking forward to playing. Lots of Tapeta and turf races makes it fun. Deep maiden turf races too, one includes my Best Bet and I'm looking straight at a $25 winner. Today is gonna be fun, lets gamble!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #5 BITTY BOSS - This Street Boss filly makes her 2nd start today so she'll naturally go forward with the added fitness. She also gets 1st Lasix and was really born to turf as she stretches out to two turns today. I'm expecting a forwardly placed trip under Junior Alvarado drawing away late starting the day off a winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: