Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 7, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/7

 OK,

I knew we were do for a score and some luck and I came through yesterday. Some tough beats last week including finishing Sunday running 2nd at 22/1. I used the same connections to score one for the home team Thursday. 

I had 3 Top Pick Winners finishing with Co-Best Bet - Glider $28.60 $15.20 $9.40 w/the $1890 PK5, $413 PK4, and the $108 PK3 and that was all through the first five races. I've been seeing the ball very well, always have the turf dialed in and now I certainly have the Tapeta ringing like a cash register. We are having fun and its not stopping. 

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream park and races 5-9 from Santa Anita Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pikc3 wagers suggested. Laurel has cancelled so that kills the Stronach5 PK5 but I have the Golden Hour PK4 resurrected and ready to go. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package, the Weekend Pass the Best Bet this weekend.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #2 POLSAR - This Frosted gelding comes in sharp after settling in from Churchill Downs before winter. The barn strikes at 16% wins over synthetic tracks as this one makes it Tapeta debut. He shows a nice turn of foot on turf, looking to sit a nice trip stalking outside then come around late for victory. 

The very best of luck!

No comments: