Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday's Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for 11/27

Alright,

This is my favorite week of the year - great food, a five day weekend and fantastic turf racing all over the country which obviously give me a fantastic edge.

I've been cashing big tickets at the Hollywood Turf Festival since Vergennes in 1998, celebrated in my PJ's when Good Reward blew them up in 2004 and Barklay Tagg comes back the next year and wins with my boy Showing Up. More recently Mo Town was a uber rare (5 Star) selection and he blew them away down the lane for Tony Dutrow, still look at the picture everyday. I love the Hollywood Derby. We should have 7 turf stakes between Satrday & Sunday at DelMar, unless it rains of course - everything in California is made of sugar.

I had two turf horse come up in my stable mail at the Fair Grounds on Saturday so I'll be crafting a Pick5 around those win wagers. We also have turf racing at Churchill in one of my favorites, the Mrs Revere. I have some turf races lined up at Aqueduct too and we'll kick off that action today with some live long shots starting in the 4th race.

Even better- Friday is Opening Day of Gulfstream Park - which has been my personal cash cow for years now as I regularly cash turf based tickets with double digit winners. It is my strongest meet of the year, every year. We are all set to kick some ass and get this rolling.

Grab that Long Weekend Pass for all the action right through Sunday nights Turf Festival conclusion.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 6 ~ #2 IMPLIED VELOCITY - This one debuted sprinting for Chad Frown and encountered some issues before finishing with interest and claimed by Rudy. He raced off the turf in his next start but added blinkers for Rudy nearly taking them gate to wire. He picks up hot riding Irad today as he returns to turf using his speed for victory.

The very best of luck!


No comments: