Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for 1/26

OK,

Its Pegasus World Cup Day and it rained like hell so we are Off the Turf for the 1st, 3rd and 5th.

For today's I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've been up since midnight, handicapping and watching the Florida weather, so I'm fully prepared for whatever today brings.

Some real nice action regardless today as I'm prepared for dirt, off the turf and those turf races with give in the grass. I have more than a few 3 Star selections and I'll be playing all day long.

I only had 2 Top Pick Winners yesterday but made the most of it. My Best Bet of the Day, which I bragged about the day before that I found one, get a strong ride from Javy and was a $13 winner.

Let's see what we can do today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #7 TRIPWIRE - This Flashback colt ships in hot from his KY base, usually a sign of intent for this barn. He gets 1st time dirt today and should adore a wet track as its currently sloppy as of 10:15 AM. He should be forwardly placed and splash away for victory down the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: