Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 10/20

OK,

What a day to play! For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Its NYB Showcase Day and these races generally produce some wild results and I have identified some very live long shots here today. I'll be taking my swings in a few pools looking to catch lightning in a bottle.

I've also handicapped races 6-10 from Keeneland with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The last three races are key to the PK5 and I'm looking to blow up the tote in all three, two of which are on turf and my grass winners are flowing again.

Today could be a lot of fun, get tied on and let's gamble.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 4 - #9 RUNAWAY LUTE - This Midnight Lute colt is never better for the 'miracle barn' after winning at around 12% for 10 years has been a 25% barn for months now. They added blinkers three back on he's steadily gotten better. His works remain sharp, he's gotta be feeling good, I expect him to stalk to leaders and run them down through the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: