Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/12 from Zenyatta John

OK,

Not a bad start to the weekend Friday at Keeneland as we got off to a quick rewarding start. I hit both my first two races, scoring with Top Pick Selections.

Keeneland race 4 - #10 Sabbatical - $15.00 $7.60 & $5.40

Keeneland race 5 - #12 Industrial Policy - $19.60 $7.80 & $5.40 with the Cold $162. 40 Double, $71.60 exacta, $412.60 trifecta, and $2464.80 superfecta.

We finished up the day with 3 more Listed Winners from 7 total races handicapped. Again, just missing out on cashing a huge Pick3 in race 6, but I can feel it, today is the day we grab a few signers (you need to sign tickets large enough they take taxes out immediately).

For Saturday, I have races 3-12 fully handicapped at Keeneland with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. The card today is ripe for huge prices. We will hit a home run once we grab three in a row. The Bluegrass is absolutely wide open, wouldn't surprise me if any of 10 horses actually won. I have leaned a one horse who I feel is gonna light up the tote.

If you haven't purchased in a while or have never tried my selections, today is the day to get on board.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 4 - #7 TWENTY IN ONE - this Rusty Arnold trained filly is making her 2nd lifetime start after touring the oval at Gulfstream Park in an educational debut. Rusty rarely fires right out of the box and prefers to give them a race as horses can be much stronger and more focused once they have made their debuts. Years ago, my friend would call me every week from Payson Park telling me how special a filly was he rides, she is the mare Twenty One AC, who now has produced several route winners. I think this one will show much more today at a huge price. She adds Lasix for the first time and has many good works since that debut.  Down the road.

The very best of luck!


No comments: