Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Aqueduct & Gulfstream Horse Picks

Friday January 14th -

A nice weekend of racing starts today, as a few horses I've been waiting a while for get to the races again. I also have some horses on my DDD #5 starting in races from Santa Anita to Tampa Bay. It's gonna be a great weekend.

I have 7 selections available today on www.pick4win.com including 4 @ Gulfstream Park , 2 @ Aqueduct, and one from Santa Anita. If your a new customer , just go the the website and open a Member Account and buy your package. Current members just send me an e-mail and I will take care of it.

As for today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #3 Kissdon't Tell - unbeaten filly very game closing into pedestrian fraction to win both of her starts. There is some speed in here to set up her late run , will be a good price too.

Gulfstream rc10 - #9 Fly the Flag - been waiting since summer to bet this horse on the grass. Shug was extremely high on the filly prior to the Saratoga 2010 meet. Now she makes her 2nd start and stretches out on grass with Champion Blue Blood breeding out of My Flag ( Easy Goer - Personal Ensign) and is a half to Champion Storm Flag Flying. Javier retains the mount today and I'm stepping up to the plate for a big swing!

The very best of luck!

2 comments:

Del Mar Dennis said...

Nice blog. I was directed here from the DRF. Any thoughts on the San Fernando now that 'Candy's been scratched?

Zenyatta John said...

Thank you Dennis. Check out all the links and Free Past performance links too!

If Sidney is out of the San Fernando, I'd use Theskyhasnolimit and Victory With Honor.

Thanks for the kind words and comments.