Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Aqueduct & Gulfstream Horse Picks 1/15

Saturday January 15th -

Well , a great day of races all over the USA today. I have 10 races handicapped including the first four horses in those races for exotic and multiple race wagers. Available on www.pick4win.com - those selections are include 5 @ Gulfstream Park with one of my top Derby colts returning and I'm expecting an electrifying run , 3 @ Aqueduct with an extremely live first time starter my NY clocker gave me ,  plus one race each from Santa Anita and my ONLY 5 Star selection at Tampa Bay Downs whose gonna run away and hide.

If you don't win with my pay selections on Saturday - I will give you Sunday for FREE. You have nothing to lose! E-mail me if you are a Member or visit www.pick4win.com and open a Member account and buy your selections then.

As for Saturday's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #3 Alma d'Oro - has the speed to secure a forward running spot , returned off the layoff very sharp and strong , has 5 wins from 16 starts with 3 at this distance , maybe Fernando Jara will ride like he's on Invasor!

Gulfstream rc9 - #4 Moontune Missy - her speed has these over a barrel , working bullets on owners farm and I suspect this might be the 'farm trainer' since he's never started a horse ~ and that usually means there trying break ' the trainers' maiden! Might inflate the price for us to.

The very best of luck!

No comments: