Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Oaklawn Park

Sunday January 16th -


I finished up Saturday with 1 win , 1 second, & 1 third with 2 exactas and a trifecta with my On Top selections.

Santa Anita rc2 - #5 Mr Commons - WON - $14.60 $6.80 & $4.40 with the $69.20 exacta.

I also had 3 other winners from the horses I provided. I've seen other website that claim all those as wins. I may develop a new format similar to The Wizard who lists his four horses per race in order of preference , and counts a win by any of those four as 'a win'. It's been pointed out to me many times by customers that while my "On Top" horse may not win, I usually ALWAYS have the winner listed in my Top 4. I'll have to experiment with a new format soon.

As for Sunday - the NYRA should be ashamed with the quality of races today. They suck so bad, I didn't even come up with a single selection from Aqueduct - and NY is my home tracks!!  I can't bet claimers I can purchase immediately with a credit card.  I thought Finger Lakes was closed for the season - it's just been relocated to Jamaica, Queens.

I did find some action out of town for Sunday with 8 races available www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Gulfstream Park ( some solid grass plays including a 4 star upsetter in race 9), 2 @ Santa Anita (including the upsetter of race 8)  , and one from Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs.

For today's Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc5 #3 I Dream I Was - Mr Lizza's Flying Zee Stable is poised to make a huge splash at Gulfstream. He has given most of his horse to Carlos Martin and even hired former exercise rider to the stars Jose Cuervo , Bobby Frankel's former lead exercise rider , to work with his horses for Gulfstream.  This filly returns with two bullets works in Florida and her last few grass races shows she has put it together. Watch her fly with 7 pound bug rider aboard.

Oaklawn Park rc5 - #8 Macjoey - returns for Mr Asmussen fresh and fit, watch this rocket bottom out his field for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: