Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zenyatta John's Free Sunday Horse Pick from Belmont Park 6/2

OK,

Had some winners yesterday for sure, but didn't connect on a Pick4 ticket until Penn National. It was my first time ever playing there, they had a fabulous All Stakes Pick4 which we nailed. It returned $450 for the $2 wager and the $36 investment.

While I only had one Top Pick winner, I did have two 2nd choice winners. For those players who box um up, I had 4 exactas, 2 trifectas, and 1 superfecta. We just missed on the Belmont Late Pick4 as I singled in the 8th race with my Top Choice, but the race was won by my 2nd choice. Sometimes, the betting structures get me as I try and keep my Pick3 and Pick4 wagers as low as possible so anyone can bet along and reap the benefits when I win.

For Sunday, I have the Full Card at Belmont available on www.pick4win.com with both Pick4's and suggested Pick3's throughout the day. They decided to run on the turf for the 1st five races so i had to adjust to get the best action for my customers and followers.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 4 - #11 Rico Capote - made his first start of the season a fast winning effort at Finger Lakes making all the pace winning by 7 lengths. This gelding is by one of my favorite first time turf sires - Disco Rico. I expect him to bust out of the gate and lead them from start to finish trying turf for the first time. He is 12/1 on the M/L, gets Edgar Prado, let's see him light up the board for us today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: