Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 9/2

Well,

Yesterday was a day for the ages at The Spa as I tabbed 5 Top Pick Winners from 11 races at Saratoga helping numerous members and friends to the best gambling day of their lives. All my friends surrounded me for the first time yesterday and everyone scored out. My best friend cashed so many tickets and made more money than she ever has at the track, I couldn't be happier.

I bragged to start Friday I had two horses I couldn't wait to bet. If you know me or follow me, I don't say stuff like that unless a horse really makes me confident. One was a firster time starter I'd been told was a serious runner, got left at the gate, rated in last, swung out off the far turn and inhaled his competition with the greatest of ease.

C.Z. Rocket $14.60 $7.20 $5.20 with the cold $63.50 exacta

The other that I touted as a freaky turf sprinter. In his turf debut, I was all set to crush him, then looked at his trainer and changed my mind. After he blew them away, I had a tinge of regret but knew I'd still be able to cash on him. I actually posted him at Woodbine two weeks ago as he drew in but scratched. He did just as expected yesterday, rated in last, got through a hole and opened up.

We Deer You  $16.20 $6.10 $3.90 with the cold $67.50 exacta for $2 & $899.50 PK3 for $1

I ended the day needing the 2/5 favorite who I'd scratched into for the Pick5 and he promptly won by a dozen lengths backing up the truck for a $2745.75 score.

It was a good day.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 12 Saratoga races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Best of all, I love another one today and its not Gun Runner at 1/9. I watched a replay for a turf horse that left my jaw on the floor. This horse will make the entire day special. I can't wait for the day to begin.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 4 - #7 DANCETRACK - This Brendan Walsh trained gelding made his 1st start of 2017 on the 4th of August against far superior company understandably getting beat. He returns for his 2nd start of the season and will be dead fit for this even working 3 days apart in preparation. Mr Walsh is 19% 2nd off the layoff and this guy plunges in class to the bottom on turf. Should be much the best late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: