Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 4, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Closing Day Saratoga Horse Pick 9/4

OK,

Closing Day is here, it will be quite lovely to get back to normal. This past week has been so rewarding and I'm hoping to continue that today. It rained all day yesterday but I fully expect some turf racing if not all of the scheduled ones.

For Monday I've completely handicapped all 10 Saratoga races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested with Off Turf selections for the non-stakes races.

Regardless of the surfaces, it should be a fun day to play as I've got some interesting ones all day long from first time starters to turf horses who I can't wait to bet. Its going to be a fun way to end the season.

I will have the all turf Kentucky Downs action as much as possible for their 5 days as Belmont will run Friday through Sunday only for the first two weeks.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 2 - #5 ROLLIN SMOKE - This Rusty Arnold trained son of Barbaro's little brother Lentenor makes his 2nd start off the layoff while dropping to his lowest class level yet. He has positional speed, should improve leaps and bounds 2nd off the layoff, and I expect him to handle any 'give' in the turf with aplomb. Shakes up the early Pick5 at a nice price.

Thanks everyone for a successful meet, its the toughest meet to cash tickets, I hoped I helped along the way. The very best of luck.


No comments: