Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/25

OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Also I've listed two PK5's for the Cross Country PK5 mixing Saratoga, Woodbine and Monmouth Park.

A very nice day to play today as more than a few favorites look vurnerable to me, including one of the biggest favorites of the day as I will only have one 1/5 shot on top of the two running today.

Some excellent sequences in PK3's that I'll be looking to stretch into PK4's and PK5's. Lots of winning anngles today for me, 1st time turfers, changes, the works. Get settled in for a fantastic afternoon of racing action.

I scored with 2 Top Pick Winners yesterday including the Best Bet - Cerretalto who was an easy $11.20 winner.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 1 - #5 THE IMPORTANT ONE - This Majestic City filly has run three times and every races is better than the last. She came off the layoff last time going 1st time turf running them down late for victory. She should go forward making her 2nd start off the layoff, remains sharp, should use her positional speed to secure a good running spot before taking over and drawing off down the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: