Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 8/27

OK,

Eight gambling days left as we roll past Travers into closing time at Saratoga. For Sunday I've completely handicapped Saratoga  races 1-10 w/ PK5 PK4 & PK3 wagers suggested.

A nice day of action awaits as I think I've uncovered come nice plays for today and I'm looking forward to the afternoon. I have a clever idea or two in both PK5's so I'll be involved all day trying to score.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 7 - #4 FIRST APPEAL - This First Defense filly won her first three starts on turf and I cashed out on them all. She has a strong late kick which she will be able to flaunt again today moving back to the firm turf after encountering softer turf last time. She also picks up leading jock Jose Ortiz who will time her winning run through the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: