Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 9/3

OK,

A real nice day for Pick4win Players on Friday as I scored with 5 Top Pick Winners from 10 races.

Rolling hot into Saturday as a very nice card awaits at The Spa. I've completely handicapped all 12 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I have quite a few interesting shots today and can't wait to swing. I think I've identified some vulnerable favorites and will be looking to take advantage.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 12 - #5 FOREVER IN LOVE - This Linda Rice trained son of Scat Daddy in never better. He won his Saratoga debut for absolute fun. He returns today facing open company, but is on a great up-cycle and figured to get better once again. I expect him to sit a good trip, angle out around the turn and blow these away late with a scintillating turn of foot.

The very best of luck!

No comments: