Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Saratoga Results - Day 1

Well -

The skies opened up this morning and it poured on and off all day. Races were taken off the grass from the middle of the card on. The track was a sea of slop. It was bombs away for most of the day. My first tickets of the meet were a Pick3 starting in race 5. When my single and only listed winner of the day won the 7th - I turned my $12 Pick3 investment into $570 !! Gotta love Saratoga!!

As I posted earlier - after scratches and the late races coming off the turf, we were left with 6 selections and I had 1 win and 2 seconds with 2 exactas and a trifecta.

Saratoga rc2 - #2 Flourish - 2nd - $5.50 & $3.80 ....

Saratoga rc7 - #3 Sivislip - WON - $25.20 $9.10 & $7.80 with the $112 exacta and the $669 trifecta! Thank you Mr Kimmel as I bragged yesterday I had a very fast two year old!!

Saratoga rc8 - #3 Half Metal Jacket - 2nd - $4.70 & $3.40 with the $13.80 exacta.

I left with a pocket full of money and if Half Metal Jacket had got up to win - that Pick3 was paying $1800. So close.

I have to fine tune the selections for Saturday since the track was sloppy all day, but I will have selections up very soon. Visit www.pick4win.com and get your Saturday selections!

No comments: