Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 12/27

OK,

Saturday wasn't my best day but we're right back at it today looking to score. I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 3-10 and two races from Santa Anita, the 5th and 8th with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The Late Pick4 from Gulfstream could be boxcars, especially the way I saw it while handicapping. My Best Bet of the Day is Santa Anita's 5th going down the hill and I'm excited for today's afternoon action.

Also available from your Member Accounts are RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Gulfstream and Santa Anita. I finished 2nd in a DerbyWars Early Santa Anita game and was greatly helped with Bruno's information. I can't imagine finalizing my selections without seeing Bruno's comments.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or one of Bruno's reports. You can also purchase a combo of my selections and Bruno's Gulfstream Report for only $20.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #1 SAWYER  - This Jane Cibelli trained daughter of Into Mischief has won 3 of 6 starts this year while finishing in the money in 5 of 6. She is also 5/6 in the exacta on the Gulfstream turf which she gets back to today. She draws inside which is a huge advantage going 7 1/2 furlongs as they have a very short run to the first turn. Best of all, she has already won in this condition twice and should have an edge on her competition. With a semi-intelligent ride from Paco Lopez, she should find her way to the Winners Circle.

The very best of luck.

No comments: