Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Free Sunday Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick from Zenyatta John

OK,

An Ok day yesterday, no big scores to report, but we did have 5 Top Pick Winners + 5 more Listed Winners from 17 posted races yesterday.

For Sunday, I have Gulfstream races 4-11 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

This will be the last Gulfstream card I handicap until next winter. Keeneland opens next Friday so my focus will shift to KY and with more and more horses shipping back to NY, I will also refocus on my home circuit as they are scheduled to kick off the grass season 4/4.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #5 MEXICAN MISS - this More Than Ready filly makes her second start of the season after weakening and tiring in her return. She will be much stronger for today's effort. She has a sharp trainer in her corner and a couple very good works in tow for this race. She picks up Javy Castellano and is 6/1 on he morning line. I fully expect her to make her presence know.

The very best of luck!


No comments: