Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Free Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/23 from Zenyatta John

OK,

One more week of these seemingly awful races from Gulfstream Park. I need to stay there for now as I am a turf handicapper and need grass races to spice up the Pick3's, Pick4's, and Pick5's.

Starting 4/4, I will resume my onslaught of Keeneland looking to cash the same monster tickets I sniffed out last spring, plus will start delving back into NY as it seems many barns have started shipping back in and those races will be decided by trainers other than Jake and Rudy.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped races 6-11 at Gulfstream plus race 11 from Sunland Park, the Sunland Park Derby.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #7 WONDERFUL BREEZE - this horse by Giant's Causeway has been running well in good company gets blinkers on today which might put him over the top. He has some speed, but adding blinkers will keep him forwardly placed and in the perfect position to win.

The very best of luck!

No comments: