Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Pick for Saturday 2/11

OK,

Not many selections yesterday as rain scratched me out of two races and I went 1/2 with remaining hitting the exacta cold at Aqueduct.

Aqueduct rc5 - #4 North Freeway - $8.30 $4.50 & $3.60 with the cold $56.00 exacta.

I have 7 races handicapped for today available on www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Gulfstream Park with the races 9 - 11 all Stakes Pick3 and 2 @ Santa Anita. Terrible races today at Aqueduct made them unplayable for me.

If you purchase today's selections - I will give you Sunday's selections FREE!!  Two times the money making opportunities! Sign up at www.pick4win.com or email me at pick4win@gmail.com and we'll get you all set up.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #6 Hit It Rich - this mare is just hitting her best stride as a race horse, crushed her last time when winning the G3 Long Island Handicap, is working very well for Shug, will adore the softer turf, and will be in control of this race turning for home so they'll have to catch her.

The very best of luck!


No comments: