Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Monmouth Park & Belmont

Sunday May 15th -

Ok - after some scratches yesterday, my day was uneventful when my top two plays were both scratched and Churchill Downs came 'Off the Turf' with all it's races. My only winner was in the Peter Pan at Belmont - Alternation won paying $9.40 $4.40 and $3.20.

As for today, I have 7 selections now available on www.pick4win.com including 4 @ Belmont, 2 @ Churchill and my fist selection of the season at Monmouth Park. My only 5 Star selection runs at Churchill Downs, who's track was sloppy yesterday, that will make my horse ultra tough at a very fair price.

For today's Free Picks -

Belmont rc1 - #7 Wishful Tomcat - lone speed and a hot horse is a deadly combination.Wheels back on 7 days seeking 3rd straight for new trainer David Jacobson who is 24% wins with 46 horses in that category, plus horse adores Belmont lawn with 3 wins and 1 2nd from 4 starts.

Monmouth rc10 - #7 Sweet N Sour Nina - is in the fine hands of Mr Walder, looks like she will just crush these today regardless of the track condition.

The very best of luck!

No comments: