Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Free Aqueduct & Gulfstream Horse Picks

Sunday January 9th -

Rough day for the home team yesterday as I got skunked but had 2 seconds and 2 thirds from 8 picks with an exacta and a trifecta.  I do see a much better day as Sunday's selections especially at Gulfstream are extremely strong. I have 8 selections for Sunday including 3 @ Aqueduct , 3 @ Gulfstream Park , and 2 @ Santa Anita.

As for today's Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #1 Close to the Vest - doesn't matter if he sits first or second , should be the boss of these and try to spurt away turning for home. If they can get a half around :46 , should be able to find the wire first at a good mutual.

Gulfstream rc5 - #11 Too Clever by Half - the real speed from the outside, working 'bullets' since December 1st - long gone ....

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's picks as I have a few Doubles listed and a nice Pick3 at Gulfstream as well. Or e-mail me if you have an account or questions and I get it situated.

The very best of luck!

No comments: