Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Free Belmont Horse Pick -

Saturday October 23rd -

Well - after winning with 2 of 4 selections yesterday, we're gonna roll into Saturday on a good note.

Fridays winners were -

Belmont rc5 - #10 Newfound Desert - WON - $12.00 $6.20 & $4.40 with the $69.50 exacta.
Belmont rc9 - #3 Aquired Cat - WON - $4.60 $3.50 & $3.10.

As for today, I have 8 races available on www.pick4win.com including 6 @ Belmont Park on NY Showcase day and 2 @ Keeneland. NY Showcase day typically is a long shot festival with lots of close finishes. Also listed is the Late Pick4 at Belmont as well as I have made selections in the last four races.

For Saturday's Free Pick -

Belmont rc9 - #8 Giant Moon - I met Mr Schosberg years ago when I was a Chef - when he trained one of my favorite mares - Mossflower, and he dined in my restaurant with his family for years after, he is a sharp trainer and doesn't mince words. When he said Giant Moon 'has never been better' , I made a note. Giant Moon goes 2nd off the layoff and returns to his favorite surface at Belmont Park. He has the speed to get any position and retains the services of Edgar Prado. When he wins , watch Mr Schosberg answer his cell phone in the Winners circle as I will be calling to congratulate him.

The very best of luck today!  Go Rain Man go!

No comments: