Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Saturday 10/2

K-

With Belmont having canceled the last two days because of a wee bit of rain, the course should be sloppy and sealed with the turf course soft for the stake races only. I expect the other two races to be moved off the turf.

I still wound up with 10 selections with 7 @ Belmont and 3 @ Hollywood Park / Oak Tree. I have found some tremendous values against some very heavy favorites. I have one 5 star selection who 'my clocker' said 'is very special' so I'm looking forward to that race for sure. I have also handicapped the two grass stake races for soft turf as they should remain on the grass.

I also have all three stake races at OTH. What's that? EXACTLY!   Why is it necessary for Oak Tree to be involved in the track ID used in The Racing Form. Last year it was OSA. I mean for goodness sake it's Hollywood Park - that is how it should read HP. Have you ever seen TPC?  Exactly!  The Tropical Park at Calder meet does differentiate , why should Oak Tree? 

As for Today's Free Pick -

Belmont rc1 - #8 Wake Maker - has the pedigree to be a 'wet track freak', will be speed from the outside, watch Wake Maker splash his way to victory.

The very best of luck - and just remember , gamble with your head, not over it!

As everyone knows (except Paul) ~ the only sure things in life are death and taxes.

3 comments:

Tonyzag said...

5 STAR of any odds- "CAN'T LOSE"

Zenyatta John said...

Thanks for the show of confidence Paul! I think the horse will win for fun hence the strength of the selection. Glad you agree! A wise man once said "if you don't think you can, you never will."

I fully expect to report him a winner in a few hours.

But any horse can actually lose, that why they call it gambling.

I am making my largest win bet in a long time today at Hollywood.

I shared this selection with a few of my friends and customers for free. I plan on making a boat load of cash today.

Best of luck!

Zenyatta John said...

Bye Bye silly man.

Since you don't need me or my picks, why are you still reading the blog?

What's that? Lost your voice?