Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for KY Derby Saturday 9/5

 OK,

Races stacked and packed today as its KY Derby Day at Churchill Downs and I've completely handicapped races 6-14 from there. My handicapping says price play after price play at Churchill so I'm expecting to have a rewarding day down there. The Best Bet is 10/1 on the line and should be a solid $15+ winner. I don't have many favorites winning which will make these races very fun to play.

For Saratoga I've completely handicapped all 12 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. More great wagering opportunities there too, as I had to choose between two maidens who each could lite up the tote - but I settled in and we are looking to score. I really like the turf races today and we'll be parlaying them looking for another PK5 score.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. If you grab a Weekend Pass today you'll get all the action straight through Monday, Closing Day at Saratoga and Opening Day at KY Downs.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 1 - #1 KAZ'S BEACH - This Karakontie gelding ran a big race in his debut for an 0/25 barn, losing to a repeat winner after running out of ground late. He ships in for a small but better barn, gets Kendrick in the saddle today, should save all the ground from the hedge and runs them down late to score.

The very best of luck! 

No comments: